Here are some guidelines as to how to keep your kids having a great time, while learning about the game of soccer as well.
1. You will be invited to the coaches meeting. At this meeting, you will receive a brief overview and what generally to expect; your team's roster and equipment for the season.
2. Once you have the roster with all your players contact information on it, reach out to them about what days and times you're thinking about. You will have some discussion on this with some of yourparents kids, do the best you can with them.
3. Set up your first training session time and have a meet and greet with all your players and parents.
4. Once you've met everyone, make sure you convey what is expected of your players and parents for the season.
5. Gather all needed paperwork from your parents, like Concussion forms, etc. and keep them in a safe place. Where possible, get them back to the league and they keep them on hand for the duration of play for your players.
Welcome to the New home of
Lakes Area Youth Soccer League
***Uniforms are available for pickup at the Bloomfield Sports Shop located inside
|Ultimate Soccer arena||248 630-7510|
|867 South Blvd||***George will let the coaches know|
|Pontiac MI 48341||when & where to pick up their uniforms|
In the fall of 2013, MSYSA has mandated that every player that will be playing the game of soccer, must have been advised of the dangers of concussions. Of course, a concussion may occur outside of the the sports theater, but MSYSA and US Soccer have some interesting information for the Coach, parent and the athlete. Below, you will find links for that information.
(This is required for all Coaches, Trainers and Team Managers)
(This is a Powerpoint presentation)
(This form is for all MSYSA players and to be kept on file by the league/club for the duration of their youth participation)